Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Profile


Reni Yuliastutik

Hi...
I'm a 26 years old girl and work as an accountant in a Wedding Organizer. I work from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 6pm. I live in between Kuta and Denpasar, pretty close to everywhere. I am friendly fun loving person who loves kids. I have 5 years old nephew that i often taken care of. I am flexible and a work hard person, learn fast and responsible. This is not my first time involving kids in my life, i taught private English for kindegarten - high school kids when I was still studying in Univ.

Please see link below to read references about me from other people:
www.couchsurfing.org/people/renonk

Please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime :)
Cheers,
Reni




Vine Oktaviane

Hey hey!
my name is vine, im 22 years old girl and ive been living in bali for 7 months now :). im working as marketing executive in villa rental.

people decribed me as fun loving, friendly and funny girl. I really love the kids, thats why when my friend Reni talked about this idea i think "why not?" im always up for having new experinces.

Talking about my experiences with the kids, when i was in highschool, I took Part time jobs for kindergarten teacher, and i really love it. Beside that, I always take care of all my cousins, nieces and nephews whenever i got the time. :)

please contact me for details :)
have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment